Construction of Bedford Park began in 2003 with Hanover Homes and is still continuing today with GHO Homes.
Hanover Homes built single family homes and town homes with some of the following standards:
Hanover offered 13 floor plans for single family homes and 5 floor plans for townhomes.
- Concrete block construction
- Key West style metal roofs
- PGT Hurricane Impact Glass windows
- Two car garages with pull down storage and brick paver driveways
In 2011 GHO Homes acquired the remaining 92 home sites and began construction of single family homes offering four main floor plans:
- Canterbury – 1848 sq/ft under air
- Madison – 2305 sq/ft under air
- Hamilton – 2659 sq/ft under air
- Halifax – 2850 sq/ft under air
Click here for full Floor Plan package of GHO Homes models
(opens in a new window)